March 18, 2015

8 Week Update

Okay, so I know I always said that I would never turn into a "mommy blogger" - but the time has come and I just can't help myself! At least I created a new blog, I guess? Anyway, I'm officially 8 weeks as of Tuesday, March 17, 2015 and I wanted to give a little bump (or lack thereof) update. 


There's not much there...yet!


So, how's it going?

WEIGHT GAIN :: None - but I feel like I've gained a thousand pounds of bloat!

MATERNITY CLOTHES :: Not yet, but I'm loving stretchy pants these days. There may not be an official bump, but I'm still pretty uncomfortable. 

SLEEP :: Is pretty good. To be honest, I'm still taking my medication (Seroquel and Lexapro - approved by my doctor after a lengthy conversation) and they make me tired. Without them, I wouldn't be able to sleep at all, even if I weren't pregnant. 

MISSING :: Honestly, nothing really. Beer, because it's cold and fresh, but I haven't missed wine much (shocker). I've had a few sips here and there, which has definitely satisfied my craving. I'm not giving up any food that I ate before (soft cheese and charcuterie, mainly), so I'm good there. I got a lot of half-caff coffee for the Keurig too, but I haven't wanted to drink coffee in weeks now.

CRAVINGS :: If I want to eat (which is rare), all I want is fresh. Salad, fruit (watermelon and apples mainly), cold drinks. I haven't wanted anything too heavy.

SICK :: Yes, all the time. I haven't thrown up much, but I have a constant nausea. I ordered some seabands the other day, so hopefully those will help. 

LOOKING FORWARD TO :: A new opportunity for Mr. Duff that very well may put us exactly where we want to be later this year. Cross your fingers for us!